Director of Sales Operations US (human)
Standort flexibelNew York, New York, Vereinigte Staaten von AmerikaOperations
CopeCart is a fast-growing start-up headquartered in Berlin, Germany, with our Product Development & Support Center in Lviv, Ukraine. Our focus is on selling digital products like e-books, coaching, online seminars, tickets etc. With our diverse and international team, CopeCart is already present in many countries to provide our customers with best-in-class e-commerce solutions and the best possible customer experience.
We enable our vendors to forget the tedious and time-consuming paperwork and focus entirely on their business goals. Our sales platform sees itself as a full-service provider that supports the vendor in all phases of the process - from setting up the product, through sales, payment processing
and accounting, to the subsequent analysis of comprehensive statistics. We stand for flexibility, creativity and start-up mentality.
As the Director of Sales Operations, you will play a pivotal role in our organization's growth by managing a high-performing sales team and driving results to scale our platform. Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer (COO), you will be responsible for building and training a world-class sales team, implementing operational strategies to drive sales, and establishing key performance indicators (KPIs) and objectives and key results (OKRs). Your industry expertise in the creator economy will be instrumental in achieving our mission of scaling operations from $100M to $250M.
- Build, manage, and train a top-tier sales team – with a willingness to coach sales reps and implement strong sales methodologies.
- Develop and implement scalable operational strategies to drive sales growth.
- Establish and track KPIs and OKRs to measure and improve sales performance.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing, Finance, and Development teams.
- Participate in strategic planning and decision-making for the sales department, with a focus on team building, training, and management.
- Manage customer relationships and utilize CRM systems like HubSpot to enhance sales operations.
- Oversee budgeting and financial planning related to sales operations.
- Approximately 20% of travel may be required to meet with clients and team members.
- Leverage startup experience to build and lead effective sales teams.
- Prior executive-level management experience.
- Expertise in the creator economy industry.
- Proficiency in HubSpot or similar CRM systems.
- Proven track record in scaling sales operations.
- Experience in strategic planning and decision-making.
- Budgeting and financial planning expertise.
- Startup experience and a passion for building sales teams.
- Varied challenges with a high degree of personal responsibility
- 100% remote, but mainly together with us
- Collaboration in an ambitious & passionate team
- Regular team events and flat hierarchies
- Competitive compensation
- An open and dynamic working environment with regular coffee-talks, flat hierarchies
- New challenges every day offer you the opportunity to contribute your ideas and help shape your own development.
- And last but not least: a lot of fun, committed colleagues and flexible working hours